- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10
- Total Trophies: 12
- Offline trophies: 0
- Online trophies: 12 [1 | 2 | 9 ]
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 65-100+ Hours Depending on Skill and if you’re in Parties
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: 1 – The Player – This trophy can potentially not unlock despite reaching Player Level 50 or higher.
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: There’s no difficulty settings for this game.
- Do trophies stack?: No.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats.
- Additional peripherals required?: No.
Blaze Naruto Shippuden
Clique no link abaixo para que vc possa traduzir o texto de sua escolha, o guia esta em Inglês para manter a originalidade das informações.
Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royale video game by Respawn Entertainment. The game takes place 30 years after the events of Titanfall 2. This battle royal game is different from current BR games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) and Fortnite. Apex uses heroes called Legends that come with unique abilities into the following roles: Offense, Defense, Support and Recon.
PASSO A PASSO
Step 1: Play the Apex Training Tutorial
You must play the Apex Training Tutorial before you can play the game and it’s mandatory to play it as all other modes are locked. It will go over the basics, and even though it doesn’t tell you everything, you’ll learn as you play. Additionally, it is recommended that you change your game settings for a much better experience and a better chance at winning more games. Recommended settings can also be found in the Recommended Game Settings section of the Roadmap.
Step 2: Win a Game as an Offense, Defense, Support, & Recon + Miscellaneous Trophies
This step is simple as your main focus is to win a game with each unique Legends role. This might take you a bit of time since you and your squad need to be the Champion which is #1/20 Squads Placed.
While you’re doing this, you should get some miscellaneous trophies naturally for the following tasks:
- Be the Jumpmaster 5 times
- Equip a Fully Kitted weapon
- Respawn a teammate
- Equip a legendary Helmet and Body Armor at the same time
- Become the Kill Leader
Refer to the Trophy Guide Section for more information on the miscellaneous trophies.
At the end of the step, you’ll have the following trophies:
- Team Player
- Fully Kitted
- Decked Out
- Kill Leader
- Apex Offense
- Apex Defense
- Apex Support
- Apex Recon
Step 3: Get to Player Levels 23/43/50 & Deal 5,000+ Damage With 8 Different Legends
This is the most time-consuming step you’ll be doing. As you’re playing the game, do your best to deal 5,000 damage with 8 different Legend heroes. You can track your total damage by checking the TRACKER stats in that Legend’s Banners information page.
Furthermore (Assuming you’re only playing for free without spending money), when you get to levels 23 and 43, you’ll be able to purchase any of the Locked Legends currently available. All Locked Legends need 12,000 Legend Tokens to unlock. Use them and be sure that you get a game win with them while working on their 5,000+ damage too. Afterwards, keep playing games until you’ve reached player level 50.
At the end of the step, you’ll have the following trophies:
- Apex Legend
- The Player
Step 4: Cleanup
This step may or may not be needed. If you’re not player level 50 or still missing other trophies such as doing 5,000+ damage with eight different Legends or equipping a legendary Helmet and Body Shield at the same time. Refer to the Trophy Guide section for more information and clean them up.
GUIA DE TROFÉUS
Reach player level 50.
Important: This trophy can potentially glitch and not unlock despite being or over Player Level 50+.
I haven’t found an official response yet to the issue, but if you have this glitch happen to you, you’re just screwed until a patch resolves it. It does seem to happen to people who disconnect from the game when they’re Level 49 and about to hit Level 50. Since they missed seeing or hitting the level 50, they’ve missed the chance of unlocking the trophy and therefore get glitched and there’s nothing you can do to fix it. Also, I don’t recommend accepting any invites from friends or squad members if you’re about to hit Level 50. You might miss the widow of viewing the results screen where your trophy would have unlocked.
If you leave the game and your squad are still alive while you’re dead permanently, you won’t get any XP from that match. If you stayed until they all died or win the game, you will get the XP.
For this trophy, you’ll need to reach player level 50. Leveling up in Apex Legends allows you to earn Apex Packs for cosmetic items and Legend Tokens. At Level 25+, each level requirement becomes a flat 18,000 XP needed to reach the next level and will remain the same as you continue playing the game. The level cap in Apex Legends is player level 100. After 100, you will always get Legend Tokens as rewards which can be used to purchase other Legend heroes that get released without spending real money.
Other than that, the best way to earn Experience Points (XP) opposed from getting eliminations, surviving a very long time or winning the game are the following categories:
Teamwork and Survival: The game is meant to be played with friends and not randoms. You will get more XP per game by playing with friends and cooperating with each other or assembling your squad. Not only that, but if you do manage to survive a very long time or win the game. The XP amount will always be the highest amount due to the XP bonuses you receive.
The bonuses are the following things:
- +180 XP per minute survived
- +25 XP per Ally Revived
- +200 XP per Ally Respawned
- +5% Bonus to Survival Time while in a Party (per friend)
- +500 XP if your Squad is with the Champion
Victory, Performance and Placements: Winning the game will net you the most XP possible in addition if you were with friends or squad up. Winning games in the top #1-3/20 Squad Placements will be about +300/+500/+900 XP. The +900 coming from the Won Match Bonus XP while +500 is 2nd place and +300 is third place. Anyone at #4-20/20 Squad Placements don’t receive the Top 3 Finishes XP. That is why victory and performance is key to getting the highest XP per a match. On average, if you’re with friends or a squad and you Top 3 Finish, you will get about 4500 to 7500 depending on how well you’ve performed.
Kills and Eliminations: Battle Royale is all about killing and of course you can gain even more XP from getting those secured eliminations.
Below is a listing of things that can help you get more XP from kills:
- +500 XP for the first kill of the day. You only get this XP once a day and is unaffected by bonus XP.
- +50 XP per secured eliminations. It should be noted that knockdowns aren’t kills. However, if an enemy or squad member finishes off an enemy you knocked down, then it’ll count as your kill.
- +500 XP if you managed to eliminate the current Kill Champion. Do note that if your team is the kill Champion, then obviously you won’t be getting this bonus.
- +50 XP per an elimination if you’re the current Kill Leader. If you’re the current Kill Leader of the match, the more kills you can get means the more XP you’ll receive. Think of it as double XP per a kill since eliminations are always worth +50 XP. Kill Leaders will be getting essentially +100 XP per a kill they secure as long as they remain the Kill Leader (person with the highest kills).
- Damage Done XP is the total damage you dealt during the match. The number is divided by 4 and then you get that as XP. For example, 1000 damage is worth +250 XP Earned.
Equip a legendary Helmet and Body Armor at the same time
For this trophy, you’ll need to equipped both a Legendary Helmet and Body Armor at the same time during a match. Legendary gear in this game are all special level 4 gear pieces, weapons, attachments. This trophy is a little luck based since you’re required to have two of the best armor gear in the game.
However, there are some things you can do that can make this trophy much easier to obtain. First of all, you’ll need these two items:
- Body Shield: Level 4, 100 HP of Shield and recharges completely whenever you use Finishers to execute enemies.
- Helmet: Level 4, decreases headshot damage by 50% and passively reduces both your tactical and ultimate ability recharge times.
The best ways you find a Legendary Helmet and Body Shield are the following:
- Going straight for a Supply Ship at the start of the match and looting it for a chance of getting either the Body Shield or Helmet. Just be warned that most enemy squads will go straight for the Supply Ship at the start of the match. Sometimes you can find the Supply Ship landed on the map and nobody bothered to loot it. Very rare, but it can happen if teams choose to avoid skydiving on the Supply Ship.
- Find the Apex Pack lootboxes in the match can sometimes contain a Legendary Body Shield or Helmet. They are the spider like Apex Packs that you open from the main menu for cosmetics. They can be found in the matches and make noises. If you find one that is glowing yellow, that means it has a Legendary inside it (there’s a chance it might be a Legendary Weapon though).
- You can kill an enemy that has a Legendary Body Shield or Helmet and loot their Death Box for it. This will save you the hassle of searching for it. The Body Shield is a dead giveaway if an enemy has one. When you shoot an enemy’s body and you get Yellow damage values from them. This means they have the Legendary Body Shield. The Helmet is just random because all headshots are yellow in damage color values, but you might occasionally find the Legendary Helmet inside their Death Box. Another tip is that Death Boxes are highlighted based on the highest tier gear inside them. If you see a highlighted yellow Death Box, it means there’s a Legendary item in it (usually an attachment but always worth checking them out).
- Airdrop Care Packages have a chance of giving your team the Legendary Body Shield or Helmet. Always use the Map to find the location of the Airdrop Care Packages. Use the Ping System on the map location before it disappears. Once an Airdrop Care Package lands on the map, it disappears but your Ping won’t. It should be noted that all Airdrop Care Packages are labeled with white stripes around it. Lifeline’s Ultimate of Care Package are labeled with blue strips. Use this knowledge to determine the difference between the two Care Packages. Furthermore, Lifeline’s Care Package was nerfed during Season 1: Wild Frontier Character Balance and no longer has the chance of getting Legendary Gear from her ultimate anymore.
- Go to the Hot Zone which is highlighted with a blue circle. Keep in mind that most people will be going to this blue circle zone at the start of the match. The loot in these blue circle zones are always high tier purple gear with a possibility of their being a Legendary Helmet or Body Shield laying around the floor.
- The other way to obtain the gear is by asking your teammates to drop the Legendary Body Shield and Helmet for you. You only need to equip them both at the same time at least once. Playing with friends or nice squad mates will help you get the trophy much faster with better odds. You can also loot your teammate’s body if they died with the gear you need.
Respawn a teammate
When you die in this game, you drop your Banner Card. A Banner Card can be grabbed by your teammates and used to bring you back to life from a Respawn Beacon.
In order to get the trophy, at least one or both of your teammates need to be eliminated. Grab their Banner Card within the 90 second time limit after they’re killed. Look for a marked green heart icon on your screen or map and head towards that Respawn Beacon location. Run up to the beacon and hold to Respawn Team Members. The trophy will unlock once the 7.0 second timer reaches 0.0 seconds.
Things to keep in mind are the following:
- You don’t have to be the one to grab your teammate’s Banner Card. The other teammate can grab it and you can still Respawn the player that died at the Respawn Beacon.
- Respawn Beacons can only be used once and are limited. After a certain point in the game. You will eventually be unable to bring players back from the dead due to this reason.
- As the Ring Rounds Closes, it becomes deadly to go out into the outer ring looking for a Respawn Beacon since you’re health drains overtime. You can sometimes take the risk if you can heal yourself.
- Try to use the beacons when there are no enemy teams around. You are defenseless for a few seconds while using the Respawn Beacon.
Equip a Fully Kitted weapon
Note: Legendary weapons from Care Packages such as the Kraber and Mastiff don’t count towards this trophy’s unlocking.
For this trophy to unlock, you’ll need to find and equip a weapon that has all gold Legendary attachments. Chances are you’ll unlock this trophy naturally just by playing the game. All Legendary weapons are considered special level 4 weapons.
The best ways you find a Legendary Weapon are the following:
- As soon as the game starts, go straight to a Hot Zone which is highlighted with a blue circle. Keep in mind that most people will be going to this blue circle zone at the start of the match. The loot in these blue circle zones is always high tier purple gear with a possibility of there being a fully golden weapon laying around the floor.
- Another way is for a teammate that has a Legendary weapon to drop it for you on the ground. Pick it up and the trophy will unlock since all you have to do is equip it at least once. You can also loot your teammate’s body if they died with it.
- You can kill an enemy that has a Legendary weapon and loot their Death Box for it. This will save you the hassle of searching for it. Another tip is that Death Boxes are highlighted based on the highest tier gear inside them. If you see a highlighted yellow Death Box, it means there’s a Legendary item in it (usually an attachment but always worth checking them out).
- The other way is landing on Supply Ship or finding the Supply Ship landed on the map during the match. They might have a Legendary weapon on them if you’re fast enough to grab it. Sometimes people don’t go for the Supply Ship due to the chaos they cause. Meaning the loot could still be on them.
- You might also find a Legendary weapon from an Apex Pack lootbox. It hard to explain, but the Apex Packs you open at the main menus can be found in the matches. The best thing about them is they glow in color and make noises. So if you find an Apex Pack lootbox that is glowing either Purple or Yellow, break it immediately and loot the contents. For the trophy, you need it to be glowing yellow as it means there’s a Legendary item inside it. Indicating that it could be a Legendary weapon or sometimes the Legendary Body Shield or Helmet.
Be the Jumpmaster 5 times
For this trophy, you’ll need to be the Jumpmaster 5 times. This should unlock naturally just by playing the game. A Jumpmaster is always the 3rd squad member when you’re selecting your Legends. When the match begins, the 3rd squad member in each team of three will have the power to choose where your entire team decides to jump out of the plane and onto the map below.
While you’re the Jumpmaster, you can ping where you suggest the team goes or you can listen to your squad’s suggestion and follow their Pings. When you decide, press to launch from the plane. Do this 5 more times and the trophy will unlock.
Unfortunately, there’s currently no way of becoming the 3rd squad member to select a Legend. This means that the order in which a team chooses their Legends will always be random, making the Jumpmaster random. However, relinquishing Jumpmaster by holding will count towards the other teammates who are 1st or 2nd squad members. Additionally, if you’re 1st or 2nd squad members you can solo launch by holding and then press to launch from the plane. This will also count towards being the Jumpmaster 5 times.
Deal 5,000 damage with 8 different Legends
For this trophy, simply deal over 5,000+ damage with 8 different Legends and the trophy will unlock. You can check how much damage you’ve done with a Legend by viewing their TRACKER information found in the Banners section of that Legend
Below is a complete listing of all current Legends in the game:
Become the Kill Leader
This trophy isn’t as hard as it sounds and should unlock naturally just by playing the game. To become the Kill Leader, you’ll need to be the current player with the most kills in the match at any current time. It usually takes about 3-6+ kills to become the new Kill Leader. You should get it without thinking about it.
Killing the final remaining #2-4/20 Squads can also result in you becoming the new Kill Leader near the end of the match. You’ll know you’re the current Kill Leader when the words YOU ARE THE NEW KILL LEADER appear in the center of your screen along with your current kill number. The trophy will unlock as soon as those words appear.
Win a game as an offensive character
For this trophy, simply win a game as an offensive character:
The following are offensive characters:
- Mirage – Requires 12,000 Legend Tokens or 750 Apex Coins ($9.99)
- Octane – Requires 12,000 Legend Tokens or 750 Apex Coins ($9.99)
Win a game as a defensive character
For this trophy, simply win a game as a defensive character:
The following are defensive characters:
- Caustic – Requires 12,000 Legend Tokens or 750 Apex Coins ($9.99)
Win a game as a support character
For this trophy, simply win a game as a support character:
The following characters are support:
Win a game as a recon character
For this trophy, simply win a game as a recon character:
Currently, there is only one recon character in the game:
Win a game with 8 different Legends
There are currently 9 different Legends in the game. Six of them are basic Legends while three of them are locked behind digital game currency or microtransactions. Without spending any money, you can get the 12,000 Legends Tokens when you reach Player Levels 23 and 43. It’s highly recommended that you don’t spend your Legend Tokens if you’re only playing Free to Play. Using real money will cost you about $9.99 for a Locked Legends.
It should also be noted that if you’re dead and can no longer be respawned back to life. You must stay in the match spectating your squad and when they get the game win, you’ll receive credit for the win despite being dead. If you were to leave in this situation, you won’t get the win or any of the XP from the match.
Below is a complete listing of all current Legends in the game. Simply get a win with 8 different Legends and the trophy will unlock: